Raghunatha Lakshmanan Trust is a registered trust that was formed with a noble intent to serve the needy and work towards the upliftment of the society.
The trust was constituted in 2013 as per the Indian Trusts Act and functions out of Pallikaranai.
The Trust carries out various social, religious, educational and value based cultural activities on a regular basis.
The Trust functions on the theme "Service to Mankind is Service to GOD" and strives to spread a sense of brotherhood, mutual concern and care.
Major activities of the trust revolve around addressing social welfare, promoting religious harmony and values, spreading spiritual and moral values, providing educational support to the poor and so on. Here is an overview of trust activities:
- Educational support for poor children
- Marriage support to poor girls & empowerment of girl child
- Supporting and encouraging physically challenged individuals
- Relief, assistance during natural calamities
- Medical assistance to the poor
- Help for Apparakriya (last rituals) for the needy
- Propagation of Cultural, Spiritual and Ethical values through various events / programs
- Propagation of Sri Adi Shankara and the ADVAITA philosophy with his teachings to all masses